Don’t let the cold weather ruin your day this winter. Rather, you can use the following tips to keep warm.
1) You need to wear warm clothes. You should wear a hat, scarf, gloves and overcoats to keep warm. The best clothes from warm weather are made from cotton, wool or fleece. When you are indoors, wear slippers and socks to keep your feet warm.
2) Keep the cold out of your home. Make sure all the doors remain closed throughout the day and night. Use thermal linings for your curtains to trap the heat inside.
3) Don’t use alcohol to keep yourself warm. You should avoid drinking alcohol before going outside. It will keep you warm because the blood vessels near the skin will expand. However, it will draw the heat away from the other vital organs in your body.
4) Check your heating system to make sure it’s working properly. If possible, you should have it serviced right before winter. It would be debilitating to have the heat out during the cold months because you forgot to check whether it’s working properly.
5) You should maintain the same temperature in the entire house. For instance, for your living room, keep the temperature at 70 degrees F while the rest of the house should be 61 degrees F. If you can’t heat all the rooms in use at once, you can heat up the living room during the day and the bedroom right before you go to sleep. You can also use a hot water bottle or electric blanket while in bed to keep the heat.
6) You should take food and beverages that keep you warm. Hot beverages such as soup, stew or porridge will keep you warm throughout the day and night.Here’s the tips on how to keep warm this winter. Watch now:
With these amazing tips, you will not feel a sliver of cold during the coldest days or nights this winter.